Saturday, March 26, 2011

Weekend!

Returned from gorgeous Marble Falls to an empty house - Annie and Audrey are away for a while seeing friends and other relatives. I guess I have to share them. Gave a professional development seminar for teachers - that occupied us this morning (extra $ for doing what I love!) and now the weekend is mine. So, there's a bisque Pelican that just came in...needs some paint. A Roku player that has to be hooked up -- it downloads all kinds of things from NetFlix (I have been doing the old fashioned CD's and was told to update) for viewing - movies, documentaries, etc. etc. etc. Who has time for TV?? A movie with Matthew McConauhey that opened. Easy on the eyes, don't ya think? A dog that desperately needs a walk after being cooped up in the kennel and a half marathon to train for (in two months!). Oh! - and a some vinca's to put in my pots. Then there's a house to clean, groceries to buy and laundry. Did I mention the Matthew McConauhey movie? Time to get going....

No comments:

Post a Comment