Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Audrey's Visit



Audrey has been here for over a week. I can't tell you what joy this child brings to my life...it doesn't matter what kind of a crazy, mixed-up, stressful day you've had -- hearing her run in the door at the end of the day and yell "Mommmmaaaa" makes EVERYTHING all better. Of course, I am loving seeing Annie too, though I must admit I have not taken very many pictures of her :)  I can't believe the time is going so fast -- but I am enjoying every minute!
                                                   Blowing bubbles in the backyard.


                                         At Target - one of our favorite shop-stops!

                                                 Dinner, or something....Sponge Bob placemat :)

                                             Her Mommy wasn't home...we could play with food :)

                                                Playing in the living room. Isn't she gorgeous?





                                              A work in progress...we are making a mosaic stepping stone
                                                 for the backyard featuring a favorite - butterfly.
                                            Audrey added the "eyeballs". I think they look quite authentic!

                                           Reading her online books at my computer. I wish we had
                                               these when I was her age!

                                                Playing in big tub at the end of day ALWAYS
                                                         brings giggles!

Much fun, more to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment