Friday, July 25, 2008

Randy Pausch: The Last Lecture


Professor Randy Pausch - teacher, creator, father of three and a young 47 years old, died today. I should be working, but when a text from JP alerted me about this article, I wanted to take time to post this video. It is not the last lecture - you can buy his book or view entire Last Lecture videos on YouTube. He is exemplary and will long be remembered. And I apologize to my children for not allowing them to freely draw on the walls in their bedrooms. By the grace of God, they manage to grow up in spite of our mistakes and make us proud. Here's to Professor Pausch - may his words continue to inspire us all.

1 comment:

  1. My prayers go out to Randy Pausch and his dear family.
    I am very familiar with brick walls as many of us are. I will follow his advise on life.


    My Condolences,
    Veronica Tharas

    ReplyDelete