Thursday, July 10, 2008

Baby Growing Up

Audrey came over and spent the evening with me while her Mommy went out. I love it when she comes over - we have a blast playing with the fish, Ella the dog and the birdies (two parakeets). Audrey enjoys her bath time at my house too. We talk about fish and crocodiles and all kinds of things as she does her vocal imitations. She is also learning to pretend - she talks to her baby doll that she now carries everywhere. Her Mommy tells me that she whispers to her when she thinks Mommy might be listening. When she was in the bath, I remembered a picture we took when she was just a few months old. It's both sad and happy to watch them grow:


Audrey Anne at 6 months. That was then...

This is now, about two years later. I love you Audrey Anne!!

1 comment: