Sunday, July 13, 2008

Great flick with great company

I had some plans for Sunday. Following church and breakfast at Andy's with Annie and Audrey, I was going to clean my place, finish up some stuff at work, laundry -- you know, the stuff we can't get to until the weekend. Annie called me and wanted to know if I wanted to go the movies with Audrey. At first I said, "No, got stuff to do". Then, while vacuuming I thought -- I can vacuum anytime! Did I want to be there for Audrey's real first movie? Heck yeah! So, we went and loaded up on popcorn and snacks. Annie was smart and brought Audrey's stroller - Audrey sat in the handicapped section, front row with Annie and me next to her. Well, the movie totally rocked! Pixar is unbelievable and the plot was as entertaining for Audrey as it was for me. LOTS of good, basic messages here - some of which are NOT being heard! With the exception of two brief breaks for snacks and a diaper change, Audrey watched the whole thing. We had a great time. Go see - you will love it! It was totally worth it.

And now, back to vacuuming....

2 comments:

  1. Ev-a! I love the stroller idea. Tell Annie that's genius. We're huge PIXAR fans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stroller trick WAS a great idea. Filed for later (much later). Wall-E must be all the rage, at least in my family it seems to be the hit of the summer. Haven't seen it myself yet, but it's on the hot list in P-town!

    ReplyDelete