Tuesday, April 12, 2011

All A Twitter

My department chair called and asked if I had a Twitter account. I told her this was one thing I didn't have...and I really didn't need any more distractions. She informed me that  Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi had my announcement on Facebook and Twitter. You can see it by clicking here.


It's also on the TAMU-CC main web page. It's really nice to receive the recognition for the hard work, but you know what? Honestly?? The bottom line??? I love it that my students love my class. That  I'm making a difference and that A&M sees the value in that. I love helping others by sharing my knowledge and experience, my passion for teaching. That, to me, is worth more than medallions and stipends and ....Twittering. THAT is why I feel so blessed - doing what I love, every day. Not planning to get a Twitter account soon - but looking forward to class in about 10 minutes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment