Monday, January 26, 2009

Sundays in Big D


JP doesn't cook much. He can do basic stuff, but, well, cooking scares most guys and JP is a guy so there ya go. So, when I come to Dallas I spend Sundays (in this case Monday as we had a holiday) filling the freezer with goodies to last till I get back to refill. It's appreciated, and I don't worry about him quite so much....Before: one little container from the last visit. I got back just in time.
A couple of italian casseroles fresh out of the oven.And some chicken casseroles. There's a big pot of chili involved but chili just isn't a very photogenic subject. All packed up and ready to thaw for dinner. This should last until the next visit! Bon Appetit JP!!

3 comments:

  1. you have been voted the best chef of the year and second best of all time (behind Ruth, of course). These dinners are lifesavers and I appreciate them so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like my freezer to look like this on Sunday night!! John, consider yourself super-special!

    ReplyDelete