Monday, January 19, 2009

Made in China

JP and I found some awesome barstools for a steal this weekend. We kept wondering why the manufacturer was practically giving them away. So, we borrowed a truck and got them to his apartment. They were unassembled. JP wasn't too happy about that but I convinced him that we could do it. This was fine till we discovered there were NO DIRECTIONS INCLUDED. Nada.

One half of the hardware. I sorted while JP was acting less than thrilled with the task ahead.
Assembling. Patience was wearing thin - I suggested waiting till we get directions but my prodding only received a silent reply.

The first time didn't turn out so good so we started over. I think the look on his face is priceless.
We tried every sort of combination and eventually were successful!



A couple of new cushions that match the couch! Most importantly, in spite of some testy moments, we remain friends :)

1 comment:

  1. A true test of our relationship. And we passed with flying colors!! Thank you for all of your help.

    ReplyDelete