Monday, December 01, 2008

Homestretch


I have several tee shirts from the company's insignia that heads this post....

A week from Tuesday is our last class day. Then final exams. Then, work on things I want to get done while I have some breathing room. Articles to write, data to analyze, various retreats for planning next year's grant projects and department stuff. I love intercession as it is when I get to work on MY stuff, not "I have to do this" stuff, but "now I CAN do this" stuff. I can't wait.

This Thanksgiving was filled with more gratitude than any I can remember for a long time past. JP, my children and grandchild, family, friends, all the things that fill my life. And now intercession is coming, followed by Christmas and a New Year.

Life is so, so good.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed spending the holiday with you. Glad we had time with our respective children. Can't wait until Christtmas in CC. You are the best cook since Ruth!

    ReplyDelete