Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The First of Many

Audrey had her Christmas Program at her pre-school today. Her Mommy is doing her clinical shift at the hospital today, so I substituted. It was hilarious, bringing in about 50 toddlers in single file to their seats. All wearing red and white Christmas hats, wiggling incessantly. Audrey found me in the audience and giggled every time she looked my way. They sang Jingle Bells, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, and We Wish You a Merry Christmas/Feliz Navidad. Not that I remember all this -- I'm looking at the carefully constructed program :) It was cute. I found out Audrey's room (10) is officially known as the Teddy Bear Room. And I also found some information about child that shes always talked about, a buddy. When I asked for a name, she would always say "Taco". Well, on the program his name is listed as Tucker. Makes more sense now. I'm glad I didn't walk up and say "Hi Taco!". Here she is - Tucker/Taco is in front, Audrey rear center:
And the traditional "stand in front of the Christmas Tree" pose:

And of course we had the traditional punch and cookies afterward:
It was fun, much more so than all these meetings I have today. I'm really glad I got to meet Tucker/Taco the Fellow Teddy Bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment