Thursday, April 11, 2013

Blogging by iPhone!!

Well this is just too cool! Now there is an ap that let's you post from iPhone, instead of transferring pics to computer which is a major pain. Here is my past few weeks in review...

Gretel doing her favorite past time that doesn't involve a tennis ball - staring at the birdies.

I am getting ready to serve on the music team for a Journey to Damascus. At one of our meetings, an artist came. He gave a brief talk and then began to paint. Had no idea what it would be. About 3/4 of way through he flipped the canvas upside down and this was the result. IT WAS AMAZING.





I got engaged to Ron! The ring and the set...it was his Mother's and is now 65 years old. He had it beautifully refurbished at the jewelers. It is simply lovely - and means so much to me.





One of my favorite hymns we sing during Lent. Though sad, it really is a beautiful part of the Catholic Liturgical Season.




Nothing is more beautiful in the Catholic Liturgy than Easter!!!!


Gretel stealing soap from the shower...yes. The shower. Look at that guilty face!!


Audrey turned 7 in March! So sorry I could not be there, but I will be traveling there to see them and my new grandson to be soon!!!



The highlight of any day in Gretel's life - playing ball!


Got to see Jen as we met in Washington DC in March!!! A dark picture that doesn't do justice to the happy glow of being able to visit my daughter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment