Thursday, July 22, 2010

Texas State Round Rock Campus


I love this campus. I come here every quarter for Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board meetings. The THECB knew what they were doing when they invested in the newest addition to Texas State Campus (formerly Southwest Texas State). A new College of Nursing is going in here and several other buildings. The scenery is so picturesque, the buildings fit in beautifully and yes, even the classrooms are something to behold. I could work here. I wonder if they might ever consider hiring a science educator...but then I would have to leave Corpus Christi and my friends. No, probably not. But it's fun to come visit. A nice dinner with a dear friend the night before and then meetings today with several awesome colleagues from across the state of Texas. I am one lucky person.






They don't even use the word "classroom". All such rooms are referred to as ....




Will most happily be returning soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment