Tuesday, July 20, 2010

NEW YORK BOUND!

Yes indeed, about 50 members of the Corpus Christi Pontifical Chorale, including yours truly, are headed to New York in a few days to sing in St. Patrick's Cathedral AND in St. Ignatius Cathedral:

and do some sight seeing! We will be seeing three plays on Broadway -- Phantom of the Opera (love it!), Lion King (never have seen it) and Wicked:


And...(drum roll)... along with several fabulous friends, my daughter Jen is going with us! We will be roomies in downtown Manhattan. Am I excited? OH MY GOSH I CANNOT WAIT~~!!! Of course, I will be blogging all about it. Oh and I almost forgot, never having enough to do in the service area, we are singing the National Anthem at the Corpus Christi Hooks game the night after we return. Don't tell anyone, but I wasn't sure if they were baseball, or basketball, or...well, fisherman. Thank goodness for the internet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment