Thursday, July 30, 2009

Super Proud Momma


This is my (very handsome!) son Scott. He starts classes on Monday at the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine. He's made this happen on his own. Going back and repeating courses that he didn't care about in college to raise his GPA. Literally locking himself up for five months and studying for the Medical College Admissions exam (MCAT) - a hugely competitive process and very, very difficult examination. He's a veteran, was a Marine stationed in Iraq and slept in the sand during his tour there - discipline is not a problem. He will be Dr. McCollough in four years, God willing. That makes three Dr. McCollough's in our family. But this is my son...I can't believe it. I am so proud and so thankful - and just the thought of graduation brings tears to my eyes. I love you Scott - you have made your Momma so very, very proud!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to my little couz! So proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Best of luck and lots of prayers for your next jouney, Scott.

    ReplyDelete