Saturday, July 25, 2009

Out With The Old...


Spring cleaning in July. Hot, hot, hot! Clothes that are too big (yeah, cool huh!), things I've been holding onto for too long, dust that has settled in places where I've forgotten to look or have chosen to ignore. It's been a busy day. I think I filled a dumpster all by myself. On the last trip out, I saw someone left a really nice reptile/small mammal tank. Wood shavings were still inside. I remembered raising Guinea pigs and had a thought...but literally RAN away before the thought had too much room to grow. Still, they were awfully cute back then. George and Hershel. So fun...but no! Not today. Today is for cleaning out, packing away and hauling to Goodwill. Making room for upcoming trips, some new clothes, guests, a cool party in August and...no telling. Still I'm wondering if Goodwill would like a really nice reptile/small mammal tank complete with wood shavings....

No comments:

Post a Comment