Friday, June 26, 2009

Random Photos of my family


Some photos of my precious family that have been locked up in someone's (ahem) phone for a while...I love them.


Jen, Annie, Audrey and my Mom

My Mom's duck fountain totally entertained Audrey - Jen having deep conversation with her.

Audrey's hair is amazing.

Audrey and my Mom.

Audrey and her Mom patiently waiting...two beautiful girls.

My beautiful children and grandchild receiving God's blessings.

It was an awesome day!

And last but certainly not least, at the end of a 1.5 hour line...we got to meet Mickey Mouse at Disney Land. It was like a private audience...they let in groups of 10 or so. We took up a group...only Audrey was the one who had to meet and greet. Priceless.

I am so proud of my family!!!! I love you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment