Saturday, June 27, 2009

Music for the Soul

Here are some posted videos from youtube - The Corpus Christi Pontifical Chorale's performance "Cathedral's Got Talent" last month. I can't express what a blessing it is to be a member of this talented group of musicians. The music moves my soul:

Brahm's How Lovely Is they Dwelling Place from A German Requiem; Click here

Beethoven's Hallejuah from the Mount of Olives: click here

And for those of you who appreciate a good spiritual, Ride on King Jesus, arranged by Moses Hogan; click here Ya GOTTA listen to the ending! I love watching our assistant director and my friend - Lupe Riveria - in this one. He is awesome. Love you Loops!


More to come - including my favorite... The Awakening. The Pontifical Chorale is cutting a two CD set this summer. Lots of rehearsals and production time. Can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment