Thursday, February 26, 2009

Passages


I know it's not as noteworthy as economic news or the Oscars, but I noticed that Audrey no longer has a diaper bag/backpack accompanying her to pre-school every day. Nope. No more lugging all that paraphernalia around. A small Dora The Explorer tote bag with a snack and container of juice. Her little butt hardly keeps her jeans up without a diaper. She's a little girl with a mind of her own- not a baby anymore. Last night's conversation at Gatti-town:
Me: Audrey, are you my princess?
Audrey: No, I'm Audrey Spiderman!
Me:I think you are Audrey the Princess.
Audrey: No, you are Cherie 'Colla and I'm Audrey Spiderman!

3 comments:

  1. The lack of diaper bag has made her "mommy" very happy!! As for the spiderman phenomenon..stay tuned for halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing wrong with a small butt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love keeping up with the family! Give Audrey a hug from Auntie B.

    ReplyDelete