Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Putting on the Dog!


This is Uno. He won Westminister Kennel Clubs Best in Show award last year at Madison Square Garden. I loved him - a real crowd pleaser, adorable, perfect and not a foo-foo dog -- a real dog! As a kid, my brother and I spent nearly every weekend at dog shows as we had long haired dachsunds and then an Old English sheepdog that kept my mom running around the ring, winning ribbons, having a blast. We had litters of puppies and kept a few. Many great childhood memories wrapped up around our dogs. One of our dogs entered Westminister - he didn't win but looked great. Tonight is the second night of the show and now that all the group winners have competed, a new Best in Show Dog will be selected from the best of the best. Very exciting! However, I have choir practice, and am digitally recording the results....keep it a secret please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment