Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Roommates - well, almost


Annie has been doing an outstanding of being a Mom, working part time and doing her clinical rotations (12 hour shifts) as a nursing student. Its overwhelming at times, and I have noticed that things are getting to the point where she needs more help. We talked about renting or buying a house but I have been ambivalent about all that. Something about moving in together and raising Audrey...it didn't sit right with me. I have been praying for a solution, and as soon as my prayers became serious -- a solution was presented! A beautiful two bedroom apartment became available in my small apartment complex - complete with fireplace, 1500 plus sq ft, trees and balcony - literally right down the path from where I live. We looked at it tonight, and both loved it. My apt complex is not new, but that means SPACE, trees, wonderful people - some have lived here for over 20 years, and it's like a family. Now, Annie and Audrey are joining our family - Annie signed the lease! Someday, very soon I predict, Audrey will be knocking on my door...

2 comments:

  1. I am glad the McCollough girls will be in one place. Much more convenient for everyone. I am even more excited about the Uhaul opportunity. I am hopeful for a blog post with pictures from that wonderful day. I am happy for you Cherie, Annie, and Audrey.

    ReplyDelete