Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fun Times from the Past


While Frog's Lilypad brought back memories of Dirty Harry, I was totally entertained recently by a 101 Best Moments on Saturday Night Live special. Scenes from the 70's and 80's with favorites such as Steve Martin, Dan Aykroyd, Adam Sandler, Mike Myers, Billy Crystal, Bill Murray, Martin Short, Gilda Radner, Chris Farley...the list goes on and on. I laughed so hard I cried. I did a little surfing and remember distinctly watching this skit in a 2 bedroom townhouse with a baby (who is turning 30 this year!) sound asleep upstairs.There's a good chance that Babs and Ric (alias FP Brewer) were over - probably drinking a Falstaff brew. This is a live version of what appeared on SNL. Good times!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the smile, Cher--I enjoyed the laugh and remembering simple fun of SNL.---Babs

    ReplyDelete