Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Air Blade - the COOLEST!

JP and I had dinner at one of our favorite places in Big D last night. I have to tell ya, the company was awesome (as always!) but a trip to the restroom revealed something that was TOTALLY awesome! The Dyson Airblade: Here is video created by the inventor and manufacturer. Dyson engineers and scientists took 3 years to create an entirely new type of hand dryer. This cool machine blows clean, unheated air through an opening the width of an eyelash at over 400mph (640kmph) to hygienically wipe hands dry in just 12 seconds. It uses up to 80% less energy, too, so it's better for the environment. Now for the cost: $1399.00. I love it when people take things that we use every day and make them significantly better through technology. Awesomeness.

I'm going back today to Gloria's - not so much for the food - but to go play with the Dyson Airblade!

2 comments:

  1. The Air Blade rocks!! I have recently discovered this myself, and what a cool invention! And the power! I would love to install one of these in my bathroom at home...maybe even create some sort of set up to have the ability to "hover"...think of the money we could save on toilet paper. Not to mention the positive impact on the environment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dyson ball vacuum cleaner changed my life. I quiver to think what an Air Blade would do to it.

    ReplyDelete