Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fabulous June

               
June is awesome - I'm not teaching for the entire month, have to do some work that is manageable (read: my own projects) and more time to play. No more feelings of push-push-push to get out more publications. Consequently, much time is being spent at the beach. Working half days, playing the rest of the day...I could get very used to this lifestyle. I registered for the FULL Marathon in San Antonio in November -- more on that later --which means early morning training runs before the sun gets too hot. Ella is hanging in there too. And still singing in the choir - that will come to an end as June closes and we get the summer off. After the Fourth of July, I teach summer school - I have to admit I miss my students tons and am looking forward to seeing the summer class. Summer school is a whole different experience, and one that I enjoy-- but the challenge is keeping up energy as we cover a week of the regular semester at EACH class. Yeah. That's a lot of science to cover - but I'm up for the challenge.

After I get to spend some more time at the beach....

No comments:

Post a Comment