Friday, June 03, 2011

Back on Coronado Island!

The airport in San Diego is a busier place than usual. 37,000 people are expected to gather here by Sunday morning for the Rock and Roll Marathon! Bands and cheerleaders at every mile, crazy people, fast people, slow people, Elvis impersonators, and all happy to be part of the event. The best part for me - Jen, Scott and Annie (and other family members!) will be here! AT THE SAME TIME! I can't remember the last time all three of my children were on the same spot together --- so excited! Of course, Audrey will be here too and we will have sleepovers for the next few nights. Another really nice part - staying on the beach at Coronado Island. We got a block of rooms ---I hear the helicopters flying overhead at the Naval Air Station.  I can't wait to see what treasures are within it's sands. Perfect weather, my family gathered in one place, Annie's first marathon and I plan to stop and take many photographs along the way. Truly Blessed Beyond Measure.

There is exploring to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment