Saturday, February 06, 2010

Blessings

I have been remiss in posting pics from Christmas. Lots of reasons, mainly lack of time. I was looking through them and decided to post a few - my very favorites. They all reflect what, for me, are life's biggest blessings.

With Scott in West Virginia, Annie here in Corpus Christi and Jen in San Diego, it is almost impossible to get my three together for a photo. Here they are in Virginia skiing during Christmas vacation.

Christmas at my house. I love the look on Annie and Audrey's faces -- these are OH - SO - TYPICAL.

Audrey in the Virginia snow - she had never seen snow before. She didn't want to come back inside.

Bundled up for playing at the park, award winning smile, hat, and pink suede boots. The latter were a Christmas gift from me -- she has worn them every day since :)

No comments:

Post a Comment