Thursday, January 12, 2012

YAY CLASSES STARTED!

I told my (new) students that I was so happy to see them. They looked kinda confused...after all, I hadn't met them yet... why was I happy to see them??!

Oh elatedness, totally happy Dr. Mac is back in the classroom where her heart belongs. Back with the students, doing science, talking science, hearing them giggle at my silly jokes, or look amazed at some of the things we learn. Seeing them all nervous at our Family Science events (doing my 39th, 40th and 41st events this semester!) and then seeing them get in their teaching personna and watching the magic happen. I still get goosebumps when I see them teach - I know their classrooms are going to be special places. I love my job. I hate committee work, but I live for the days when I am with my students. And - those days have come back!!

Yes, it's the truth -  I'm glad to see them, and have missed them. Another new 100 faces....totally blessed to love what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment