Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pinterest!!!!



Pinterest is a Virtual Pinboard.

Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes, illustrate their dreams.

Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests.

What Can You Do with Pinterest?

Redecorate your Home!
Plan a Wedding!
Find your Style!
Save your Inspirations!
Save Your Recipes!
and all that in just ONE PLACE!!


It's addictive, fun, full of passion and ...oh my gosh it can chew up more time than any other program I've had. Yes, more time than Facebook. I love Pinterest! I have several boards - My Future Farm, My Dream Home, Deliciousness! (recipes), My Bucket List, and Things that are Serene. More will be forthcoming.   I invite you to come by -- you simply go to www.pinterest.com. Ask someone (me?) to invite you and you're in, on, and part of something that is so neat -- I've met new friends in Germany and Spain (both want farms like mine :)


So...take a look. Have fun. Dream a little - dreams really do come true ya know!


Back to pinning..

No comments:

Post a Comment