Thursday, September 09, 2010

More Winging - with a whale



A professional photographer took some pics at the winging...so they took a little longer to get back. There are many, but these two are my favorites. Not only because these are some of my favorite people (Lyles, Phillips and McColloughs), but because a visitor from Sea World in San Diego made the trip to Texas after visiting with Annie. Yes, Shamu has a history. He came home from California and looked a bit travel weary so in the washing machine he went. I got a phone call at work, from Audrey, who said she was 'very sad'. When I asked why, I was told, "I can't talk about it." She was quite upset that Shamu was rolling around in the machine. It was a rough day in Audrey's world. Later, we went to the movies and had popcorn to get a smile back in place. So, Shamu made it to the winging. He was briefly lost at Best Buy, but a determined Grandmomma got him back. Appropriately dressed in black and white, Shamu fit right in the pictures!

P.S. Note the flower shoes. Found them on sale. I giggle whenever I see them :)

1 comment:

  1. yay for shamu, and flower shoes!!!! we had soo much fun!

    ReplyDelete