Saturday, August 15, 2009

170 voices, an orchestra and over 24 hours of recording...








...gives an Emmy award winning production company enough material to produce a two CD set. Yes, for 1 day and four nights last week, we were all in that (small) choir loft. Two talented directors and many talented people. It was hard, hard work. Many passages had to be sung over and over until the producer was satisfied. When I heard the voice over the speaker say "take 27", I knew I wasn't the only one who was tired and running out of patience. It was an awesome experience as we sang Christmas music with 106 degree temps outside, and the other CD is sacred music. I am so thankful to have been part of it - and glad to have my day job :) The CD will be coming out prior to Christmas. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment