Thursday, September 25, 2008

Unamused


Sometimes life gets pretty difficult - Lord knows we've all had those times. What's worse is when it's people that you love and care for that are having those difficult times. My dear Mom and sweet sis-in-law staying in a house that is half wrecked and literally soaked from the inside out for two weeks without electricity - it's awful on the Gulf coast and elsewhere as people try to recover from Ike. JP moving and all that goes with those details and financials in selling a home - adding to further problems with the financial crisis that has a huge effect on his work. My brother and other family members with huge problems I can't relate here -- it seems so many people I love are having a very, very difficult time. I pray for all of them.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your prayers. I know they have helped me and others that you care for. I am so happy you are in my life to help when it is needed. I will be fine and my issues pale in comparison to others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like they finally got power in the neighborhood yesterday. Mom and Barb drove over today from Lake Charles to meet with the insurance adjuster. They'll be driving back this evening. A long day for them both, but perhaps things are starting to head in the right direction after two weeks of "spinning the wheels". Prayers are mandatory for them and all in the region who struggle to recover.

    ReplyDelete