Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bountiful Blessings

1.  Scott came for a visit this week. We had a blast - even though I had to work. Much great conversation with intermissions involving gelatto from my favorite source...and great times. Love you Scott!
2. A paper my friend Olga and I wrote was accepted WITHOUT ANY REVISIONS -- this is a first for me, and practically unheard of. I am elated. It is going into Journal of School Science and Mathematics - a peer reviewed journal and highly respected in my field. I am going to get the copyright form in QUICK before they change their mind :)
3. I won another teaching award - the last that, due to budget cuts, will be given by Texas A&M University system. I was amng the top 3% of student evaluations for all system faculty. I am so thankful to my students. A nice stipend -- saving so I can see my family in California and West Virginia.

Such abundant blessings!!

1 comment: