Wednesday, April 01, 2009

All three children in the military


It's official - today Annie found out her application has been accepted and she passed muster with physical exams, interviews, GPA's, etc. and is going to be a Navy nurse. She has another year of civilian life as she finishes her program in nursing school, but then -- she belongs to them. That means all three of my children are in the military service -- Jen a Lieutenant in the Navy, Scott a Marine and now Annie Navy Nurse. Part of me is so proud I could cry. Another part of me is very apprehensive as I will be taking care of Audrey when Annie goes to Officer Training, and whenever she has to leave to serve...somewhere. Yeah, nervous. Lots of prayers for their safety - and for all those who are serving their country. Definitely more proud than nervous as I know they are in good and loving hands....

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! We're so proud of Annie. Lots of prayers always.

    X.O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!

    Careful, they may ban together and hold a coup d'état...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Big Blue! Does that come in decaf??

    ReplyDelete