Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to Ruth!


Tuesday was JP's Mom's birthday as Ruth turned 84. We flew to North Carolina to be part of the festivities. Ruth and Joe live in a beautiful retirement village in Hendersonville, NC. It is gorgeous as it sits near the Smoky mountains - "God's Country" is what Joe calls it - - an accurate description. Their friends are many and it was very hard for Ruth to limit her number of invitees to 20. I'm glad JP and I made the cut! Add to that the fact that her birthday falls on St.Patrick's day and you have the makings for a fabulous birthday party. We had a great time - they are very blessed. I hope I have as many friends at my 84th party -- and have fun times as well!!! The Head Table

Some St. Patty's Decorations -- yes, that is a green snake. Do you know the story about St. Patrick and snakes???


Joe making the toast...that's Welch's bubbling grape juice :)

Cheers!!!! We love you Ruth!

No comments:

Post a Comment