Monday, November 02, 2009

Halloween 2009







Annie is Hermione (Granger) from Harry Potter, Audrey a pink Bat Girl. BOTH are in seventh heaven. I was asked to make Annies lined cape - I had a blast sewing again! It's been decades as I used to sew my kid's clothes and doll clothes and my clothes -- have missed it! Now I have Audrey's measurements to sew her a beautiful Christmas dress. And Bat Girl spent the night with me - insisting she put her costume back on after her bath as she wanted to sleep in it. She had sweet dreams for sure!

2 comments:

  1. Too much. Annie looks fantastic!! As does Audrey's pink gloves and fantastic teeth-gritting smile. Love it. Thanks for sharing. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! We had rain all night. Of course the girls didn't care as long as they were getting candy.

    ReplyDelete